- Theresa May to 'address gaps' in anti-extremism powers
- Medical radioactive material truck 'stolen in Mexico'
- Yemen bomb-makers 'working on new devices'
- IAEA praises Japan's Fukushima clean-up operation
- Glasgow helicopter crash: Police appeal for Clutha tragedy video
- Iraq violence: Shootings and bombings leave 33 dead
- 60kg car bomb partially explodes in Belfast city centre
- Latvia president calls supermarket collapse 'murder'
- Typhoon Haiyan death toll rises over 5,000
- Deadly tornadoes hit US Midwest states
Welcome to The Crisis Response Journal Website
Crisis Response Journal is the international publication focusing on response, resilience, continuity and security issues arising from large scale natural and man-made disasters, emergencies and terrorist attacks.
The aim is to bring agencies, disciplines and nations – as well as the private and public sectors – together in order to increase the understanding of their different roles and perspectives, thereby improving a unified response to large scale crises.
The journal is read by senior members, commanders and leaders from the emergency services, police, military, business, local and national government officers, critical infrastructure providers, emergency planners and academics.
CRJ analyses past events to draw vital lessons for the future, while constantly scanning the horizon to identify and help mitigate new threats. It provides a much-needed professional global platform to exchange news, experience, and in-depth analysis of major incidents, as well as publishing cutting-edge thought leadership pieces and commentaries.
In the nine years since its launch, Crisis Response Journal has established itself as the unrivalled quality international publication that truly reflects the crisis community’s thirst for critical information, along with its need for the knowledge that helps to save lives, protect the environment, preserve property and safeguard economies.
FREE Online issue of Crisis Response Journal 9:1
Crisis Response Journal is a subscription only publication but to showcase what we do, we are making issue – 9:1 – freely available for download, with no obligation or conditions attached. No money asked for or taken.
Find out more on this deal HERE
Beyond Crisis Management: A practical lifeline for decision-makers in the dark, by Patrick Lagadec
Download Patrick Lagadec’s latest book in English, for free. This work condenses years of research and field experience in the management and piloting of ‘out-of the-box’ crises. It is not only designed for leaders but also for citizens eager to rethink their own perspectives, visions and paths.
This book was originally published in French (Editions Preventique, Bordeaux, May 2013, ISBN: 9782911221613)
Download the complete book HERE
View official French website HERE
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
- Free download of Autumn 2013 issue
- Thoughts on the long-term effects of nuclear waste
- Public disorder: Different styles of policing
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.