Forum LoginPlease login or register to our forum.
- Afghan conflict: 15 killed in 'Taliban attack' on buses
- Ebola outbreak: Liberia shuts most border points
- Islamist militants accused of ambush in Philippines
- New Members for CRJ's Editorial Advisory Panel
- MH17 bodies leave Ukraine rebel area and reach Kharkiv
- Typhoon Rammasun batters central Philippines
- Iraq: Gunmen kill 'at least 29' in attack in Baghdad
- Overloaded China kindergarten bus crash kills 11
- Arusha blast: Tanzania restaurant hit by bomb
- Ebola outbreak: 25 more deaths confirmed in West Africa
Welcome to The Crisis Response Journal Website
Crisis Response Journal is the international publication focusing on response, resilience, continuity and security issues arising from large scale natural and man-made disasters, emergencies and terrorist attacks.
The aim is to bring agencies, disciplines and nations – as well as the private and public sectors – together in order to increase the understanding of their different roles and perspectives, thereby improving a unified response to large scale crises.
The journal is read by senior members, commanders and leaders from the emergency services, police, military, business, local and national government officers, critical infrastructure providers, emergency planners and academics.
CRJ analyses past events to draw vital lessons for the future, while constantly scanning the horizon to identify and help mitigate new threats. It provides a much-needed professional global platform to exchange news, experience, and in-depth analysis of major incidents, as well as publishing cutting-edge thought leadership pieces and commentaries.
In the nine years since its launch, Crisis Response Journal has established itself as the unrivalled quality international publication that truly reflects the crisis community’s thirst for critical information, along with its need for the knowledge that helps to save lives, protect the environment, preserve property and safeguard economies.
Download our subscription form
FREE Online issue of Crisis Response Journal 9:1
Beyond Crisis Management: A practical lifeline for decision-makers in the dark, by Patrick Lagadec
Download Patrick Lagadec’s latest book in English, for free. This work condenses years of research and field experience in the management and piloting of ‘out-of the-box’ crises. It is not only designed for leaders but also for citizens eager to rethink their own perspectives, visions and paths.
This book was originally published in French (Editions Preventique, Bordeaux, May 2013, ISBN: 9782911221613)
Download the complete book HERE
View official French website HERE
- What's coming up in the September issue
- World Class World Cities event in London - book now for 20% discount
- Looking back a decade: CRJ's tenth anniversary
- Growing humanitarian crisis in the USA
- Jerusalem snowstorm - an analysis
- New Editorial Advisory Panel Member
- 'No box at all' Part III scenario training
- Out of the Box scenario training Part II
- Within the Box exercise part I VRR-Oost
- Free download of Autumn 2013 issue
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.